To assist you prepare for the coming of the Christ Child, we have assembled some links to various Advent resources. We encourage you to make time this Advent season for preparation to celebrate our Savior's birth. Whatever time works best for you, be it morning, evening, or gathered round the dinner table make room in your manger for the Christ Child. May the Holy Spirit guide us as we prepare for the coming of Emanuel.
1. Following the Star--for youth but adults also connect well with this.
This is a suggested Daily Devotional for Advent. D365 is sponsored by three denominational partners: the Congregational Life office of the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship, the Youth and Young Adult Ministries of the Presbyterian Church (USA), and the Youth Ministries Office of the Episcopal Church. This daily online devotional with music, scripture, and reflection invites us to pause, listen, think, pray, and act, and can be subscribed to or visited on a daily basis. You can link to it from the church’s website or you can have them email it to you. Simply go to http://d365.org/subscribe-following-star/ and add your email.
For young families
2. Simple Stone Advent Calendar Nativity Scene -- https://rhythmsofplay.com/simple-stone-advent-calendar-nativity-scene/
3. Family Advent Nativity and Devotional Guide -- https://static1.squarespace.com/static/520a47eae4b0cc1763c946e1/t/59e7588fd7bdce7726984bf2/1508333739320/pictureAdvent+2017+Family+Resource.pdf
4. The Wandering Wisemen, on facebook -- https://www.facebook.com/thewanderingwisemen Just like the page
5. Advent Devotional from Pittsburgh Theological Seminary -- https://www.pts.edu/devotional_1